You are coming to Emporia, Kansas for the Glass Blown Open and you might be wondering about places to eat, Emporia may be a small town, but we offer some fine food for your taste bud’s enjoyment.
In the mood for a burger? J’s Carryout features some great all around burgers and fries and you can finish up with an ice cream cone. Do-B’s offers delicious food that is made to order. Choose from burgers, mouthwatering Philly Steaks and hearty Po-Boys. Emporia also has fast food burgers from Braum’s, McDonald’s, and Burger King.
If burgers aren’t your thing, then we have plenty of pizza parlors as well. Emporia has the regulars such as Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominos, and Gambinos. Pizza Ranch is a local favorite that offers a buffet style setting with a wide offering of different pizzas, chicken, and a salad bar.
If you are looking to have a sit down meal that offers a bit more variety, then Emporia has what you’re looking for.
- Radius Brewing Co. is an amazing brewery and restaurant. They offer brewed in house beers and have a full bar. The food matches the quality of their drink selection with fresh fish flown in, brick oven style pizza (which is phenomenal by the way), and plenty of appetizers to tickle your taste buds.
- Coach’s Grill and Bar is a locally owned bar and grill with a friendly atmosphere! Great food, cold beer! Great service, awesome customers! Coach himself is there and is always happy to see everyone come through his doors.
- Bruff’s Bar & Grill is a great place to get some homestyle food as well as a steak. They offer an incredible menu that features some classics such as chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and vegetables.
- Applebee’s has some american favorites and is focused on offering good food for good people.
- Bobby D’s Merchant Street Barbecue offers some of the best slow smoked ribs, briskets, and pork you will find in Kansas. Do not pass up the chance to try their cheesy potatoes and seasoned fries.
- La Hacienda offers a variety of Mexican favorites
- Casa Ramos is located downtown about 4 blocks from the Dynamic Discs’ store and has delicious and authentic Mexican cuisines.
Whether you are looking for a quick bite to eat from a place you know, a nice place to relax with disc golf friends, or you are feeling adventurous and want to try something new Emporia has plenty to keep you fed during the Glass Blown Open.